As an employer of boilermakers, you count on the Boilermakers National Funds to accurately process your contributions and quickly respond to your questions.
Our Employer Contribution Department currently processes contributions for the three Boilermakers National Funds plus Mobilization, Optimization, Stabilization and Training Fund (MOST) and the Boilermakers National Apprenticeship Program (BNAP).
- Boilermakers National Annuity Trust
- Boilermakers National Health and Welfare Fund
- Boilermaker-Blacksmith National Pension Trust
We are here to make things easier for you. We look forward to assisting you with:
- For electronic reporting of hours and contributions go to the BNF Employer Electronic Reporting Portal to get started.
- Collections of outstanding or overpaid contributions
- Collective Bargaining Agreement and Participation Agreement questions
- Updating participant demographic information
- Plan M
You may also contact us directly at 1-866-342-6555 or e-mail the Employer Contributions department.
Employer Documents & Forms